Join the Movement
If we’re going to kick the habit of growth addiction around the world, we all have to play a big part. The first step is to raise awareness of our addiction. Our first film, GrowthBusters: Hooked on Growth, is doing just that, but it is just the first step. We have many exciting plans and we need your help.
Your participation will help us:
- Get GrowthBusters Seen – College campuses, libraries, theaters, NetFlix, TV
- Produce a TV Series – Interviewing leading thinkers on growth & sustainability
- Publish a Book – A collection of essays by world-class growthbusters
- Launch a Publicity Campaign – Get these issues discussed on radio/TV/newspapers
- Produce YouTube Videos – More ways to introduce growthbusting to friends
- Produce the Next Film – Help more people discover the joys of post-growth living
Here are ways you can help:
- Contribute Financially to the Cause – Your tax-deductible donation will help us promote and distribute GrowthBusters, and produce a TV series and the next film. Visit our donation page to see the levels at which you may participate. You may simply make a financial contribution, but we’re really interested in including you on this journey. As thanks we’ll give you a Film Crew T-shirt, VIP Status at Premieres, Autographed Film or Book, etc. (depending on the level you choose). Contribute Now (fully tax-deductible 501(c)3 non-profit charity donation in U.S.)
- Help Build Our Network – You can help eliminate the growth addiction by signing up for the newsletter and by forwarding the cause to all your friends and family. Send an email, write a blog post about this project, or include a story about it in your next newsletter. We’ve put a few resources here to help you (graphics, photos, links, and suggested copy).
- Join the Crew/Volunteer Your Time – If you’re serious about joining our team, there are excellent opportunities (full or part-time; intern or volunteer-basis at present) to put your expertise to work. Check out our volunteer and job openings here.
- Become a Fan on Facebook – By joining us on Facebook, you can recruit your Facebook friends to join, stay up to date on news, and help spread the message that we need to kick the habit of growth addiction
- Follow on Twitter - Are you a socially conscious twitter user? If so, follow us on Twitter to get the latest up to the minute news, be updated on exclusive screenings, and help spread the cause of ending growth addiction. Follow us on Twitter.
- Have Your Organization Participate – Groups with shared interests are encouraged to join us in promoting the film, organizing screenings, and creating new campaigns. Contact us to explore the opportunities for your group.